Fun, photocopiable series to practise and reinforce computational skills.
- enjoyable activities, which improve pupils’ speed and accuracy
- activities primarily involve answering questions and matching answers, to construct a line or colour a picture or pattern
- speed tests are also included, to monitor pupils’ progress
- introductory teachers notes and answers are also provided
- series is ideal for individual, group, class or homework use
Upper book in the Mental Calculation Skills series covers addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions through 8 activity types plus speed tests.