Book 1 in the Sequencing Visual Texts series supports the teaching and learning of sequencing, both orally and in writing.
It is an excellent resource for addressing some of the new Learning Outcomes of the Primary Language curriculum:
- Retelling and elaboration (oral language)
- Description, prediction and reflection (oral language)
- Acquisition and use of vocabulary (oral language)
- Comprehension (reading)
- Purpose, genre and voice (writing)
- Writing process (writing)
The series supports children struggling with written texts and those who need to develop oral communication skills.
- background information
- suggestions for use
- suggested additional activities
- pictorial resources
- optional print resources to match all visual texts.