New Wave Handwriting
The New Wave Handwriting series helps pupils develop a fluid and legible modern style of cursive handwriting.
The series includes:
- Pupil Books for Junior Infants to 3rd Class that place a major emphasis on a variety of pattern practice to facilitate the pupil’s acquisition of each letter.
- Teacher Guides to support the teaching of handwriting skills and the activities in the pupil books.
- Teacher Resource Books for 4th to 6th Class full of photocopiable resources to enable teachers to teach and assess handwriting in the classroom. They also provide greater flexibility for older pupils and individual instruction where required.
- cursive handwriting programme for Irish schools
- whole-school programme
- cross-curricular activities
- diagnostics and assessment
- consolidation and remediation
FREE Teacher Guide for schools adopting the New Wave Handwriting programme in Junior Infants to 3rd Classes - REQUEST HERE.