Help your class discover their inner compass as you guide them through the wonderful world of maps!
Using Maps is a fun, attractive and interesting three-book series to use maps and develop mapping skills, which includes:
- activities to encourage pupils to read and create maps
- use of standard mapping conventions
- links to the geography curriculum
- selection of ‘differentiation by outcome’ activities
- additional activities to reinforce skills taught
- teacher resources
- glossary of mapping terms and related vocabulary
- assessments tasks
- class checklist
'Each book is very user friendly as all of the activities are mapped out on a comprehensive scope and sequence chart which ties back to the curriculum for each class level.'