Using Maps – Book 1 is a fun, attractive and interesting book to use maps and develop mapping skills in 1st and 2nd Classes.
This book will help your class discover their inner compass as you guide them through the wonderful world of maps!
- activities to encourage pupils to read and create maps
- use of standard mapping conventions
- links to the geography curriculum
- selection of ‘differentiation by outcome’ activities
- additional activities to reinforce skills taught
- teacher resources
- glossary of mapping terms and related vocabulary
- assessments tasks
- class checklist