This is a 17-page digital unit of work taken from the middle book in The Environment series.
In this unit 3rd-4th pupils will explore the topic of:
- How healthy is our world?
- topical photocopiable activities combining English, geography and environmental studies
- encourages pupils to investigate aspects of the environment which are under threat due to human activities
- promotes an understanding of the progress being made towards creating a sustainable planet
- comprehensive background information, teachers notes, answers and additional activities are also included to support the teaching of each unit
- environmental issues covered across the various units available, include natural resource use, recycling, biodiversity, renewable energy sources, pollution and conservation
- PDF download
**This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to an intranet site. For full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.**