Bullying in a Cyber World
Bullying in a Cyber World aims to help pupils grow into socially-competent, empathic adults who can cope with bullying and avoid becoming bullies.
This series contains teacher pages which include:
- information about the aspects of bullying covered
- suggestions for promoting a bully-free school environment
- sample bullying incident report (teachers)
- sample bullying incident report (pupils)
- anti-bullying pledges for the whole class, individual and home
- merit certificates and bookmarks to be awarded for demonstration of positive behaviour against bullying
- sample pupil and sample parent internet safety checklist
- a list of useful websites and literature resources to promote understanding of and skills for dealing with bullying.
Pupil activity pages which include:
- a stimulus text
- a comprehension activity
- an extension activity.
Supporting teachers pages which contain:
- a focus identifying the main purpose of the activity
- background information
- an introduction to the activity
- questions to promote discussion
- answers, as necessary.