Bullying in a Cyber World - Early Years aims to help young children grow into socially-competent, empathic adults who can cope with bullying and avoid becoming bullies.
Activities in the book place importance on a number of aspects:
- providing positive environments where children are free to express their feelings and be themselves
- building children’s self-esteem and developing a sense of their own worth
- building children’s self-resilience
- developing children’s sense of empathy for how others feel, and
- developing tolerance and an appreciation and acceptance of similarities and differences in others.
Corresponding Bullying in a Cyber World Posters available to purchase separately.