The 6th Class book in the Reading Comprehension and Word Reading series contains:
- 18 six-page units of work: three pages of teacher notes and three pages of accompanying pupil worksheets
- comprehension texts
- comprehension activities
- word reading activities
- detailed lesson plans for each unit.
Strong emphasis placed on:
- Differentiation activities – each lesson plan has a different section providing suggested activities at different levels of difficulty.
- Assessment – assessment activities built into each unit and three formal summative assessment tests after every six units.
- Pupil self-assessment – each pupil worksheet contains ‘My learning log’ for pupils to complete.
The book is accompanied by a FREE ‘Assessment Tool’ download to record and track pupil progress.
**This eBook is not transferable, nor can it be on-sold or uploaded to an intranet site. For full copyright details, please see the Copyright Notice outlined in the eBook.**