The Maths Box 3 was written to support the teaching and learning of mathematical skills and concepts in 3rd Class.
The box contains:
- 75 high-interest, brightly-coloured laminated cards (2 of each card, 150 cards in total).
- 75 colourful answer cards.
- 1 comprehensive, photocopiable Teachers Guide.
- FREE digital version of the Teachers Guide.
The cards in each box are:
- colourful, creative and appealing to encourage pupil motivation and enjoyment;
- ideal for either independent use or, as the cards are supplied in pairs, small group and paired work;
- written to ensure pupils can practise the skills, concepts and knowledge required by the maths curriculum;
- designed to encourage the pupil to apply their knowledge of mathematical concepts to a variety of high-interest activities and real-life maths;
- suitable for all levels, with additional activities to challenge the more able; and
- a must-have resource to creatively support the teacher’s maths programme of work.