Early Years Themes
The Early Years Themes series was designed to support teachers as they impart skills, concepts and knowledge about commonly taught themes in early childhood classrooms.
The books in this series and the themes each contain are:
- Places - The ocean, The circus, The zoo, The rainforest, The farm
- People - Me, Families, Friends, Community helpers, People from other countries
- Animals - Pets, Bears, Frogs, Mini beasts, Dinosaurs
- Science - The senses, The seasons, Space, Our bodies, Water
- Fantasy - Dragons, Fairies, Giants/Ogres, Mermaids, Elves and Pixies
- Fairytales - The three billy goats gruff, Jack and the beanstalk, The gingerbread man, The ugly duckling, Little red riding hood
- Special Days and Celebrations - Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Mother’s day, Father’s day, Valentine’s day, Eid-al Fitr/Diwali/Chinese New Year/Hanukkah
Supporting materials available to accompany these books include posters, stickers and interactives.