Self-esteem investigates personal and social issues faced by primary school-aged pupils with a view to building self-worth and establishing resilience in challenging situations.
- self-esteem worksheets address issues such as: self-management skills, interpersonal skills, decision making, goal setting, cooperation, bullying and harassment, and concepts for a healthy lifestyle
- pupil activities require them to relate the imaginary characters’ experiences to their own life and assess the appropriateness and effectiveness of their own behaviour
- each pupil page has accompanying teachers notes which include activity objectives, pre-lesson discussion focus, instructions on how to use the copymaster, follow-up suggestions, possible sensitivity issues and answers
- activities are ideal for whole-class lessons or for small groups with particular needs
- corresponding Self-esteem Posters available to purchase separately.