Teaching Comprehension Strategies
Teaching Comprehension Strategies is a series of seven books that methodically and creatively teaches pupils the strategies and skills needed for effective comprehension.
- Carefully selected pieces of fiction and non-fiction text which are tailored and designed to best suit the strategy being taught.
- Each strategy has a teacher page to help model the strategy, directly followed by independent practice activities to master the strategy.
- Each strategy has a test page to ensure the strategy is used and transferred.
- Detailed teacher pages for each strategy, including answers.
- Includes digital version on accompanying CD-Rom.